10 Things You Should Know Before Planning Your Kid’s Next Birthday
Organizing a birthday party for kids is an exciting experience. Laugh, joy, lots of cake, family & friends. However, parties can be costly.
85% of parents spend 100$ per kid at a birthday party for their children.
If you want to throw your kid an unforgettable party different from any other without breaking the bank, keep reading this article.
Guaikifiestas: a summer camp experience for birthday party
Our Guaikifiestas will exceed any expectations you might have about traditional outdoor birthday parties!
- Your kid will enjoy an unforgettable fun-filled day at your home or favorite place full of games and activities with different dynamics.
- Kids can enjoy from 2 to 5 games, such as fireball soccer, two lines and a handkerchief, the star, link tag, blind duel, and pipeline.
- Add to your Guaikifiesta other special activities like kayaking, bow and arrow, campfire, paint war, and more! (Additional cost and subject to site conditions).
- We set the best experience for your kids by providing our fantastic staff who care about them, having fun with them, and ensuring they are safe in any situation.
- We manage groups of up to 20 to 25 campers for 2 hours (optional overtime). Our experienced, professional staff is ready to customize our program to your needs.
- There will be a delegation of 2 counselors for a group of 15 kids control, entertainment, and supervision.
- We provide the equipment and fun activities for your kids. We also cover transportation and supply of all materials.
Elevate Your Annual Bash with Our Guaikifiestas!
Guaikifiestas offers a wide variety of outdoor activities and games. Kids learn something new in every game at Guaikifiestas.
Our parties embrace our summer camp mantra. Our Bilingual (Spanish/English) counselors, experienced in recreation methods for children and teens, will foster positive values like self-esteem, respect for others, self-confidence, and more.
Reserve your Guaikifiesta
We have fun for everyone’s needs! Learn more about special programs—Road Trips, CIT Program, Family Weekends, and more!
Call Us! Join our Special Programs for unlimited family fun during Spring Break