Let’s go on a ROAD TRIP to North Carolina!
Enjoy a road trip and venture to North Carolina with your family through different activities in nature. We are experts in children’s entertainment and family adventures.
Stay in mountain cabins suitable for you to live the best experience. We offer hiking, campfires, sightseeing, picnics, games and much more. But the most important thing: you live all this experience guided by our staff who are experts in outdoor activities.
- If you want to travel with your family for an outdoor experience, this road trip is ideal.
- Visit Dupont State Recreational Forest, South Mountain State Park and Crowders Mountain State Park.
- Enjoy incredible activities accompanied by our guides.
Arizona awaits you on a Road Trip!
Enjoy an incredible adventure in Arizona with your family. Have fun in the most natural places accompanied by our guides with fun activities, games and challenges for all ages.
Stay in cabins suitable for you to live a complete experience, including activities such as campfires, games, hikes and much more. But the most important thing: you live this whole experience guided by our staff who are experts in outdoor activities.
- If you want to enjoy family time, this road trip is ideal to experience in nature.
- Visit Arizona’s most popular adventures: Sedona, Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley…
- Enjoy incredible activities
Frequent Asked questions
We have selected various types of Accommodation to adapt to different groups. The objective of this tour is to disconnect from the traditional hotel accommodation, for this reason we have selected options in best rated mountain cottages and cabins suited for a home away from home experience. Depending on the size of the group and willingness to share a house with different rooms, we will offer an option where the family will feel more comfortable. There are Lodge Cabins for a group of 22 people as cottages for 4 to 6 people, all with the standard of a home away from home experience.
Selected trails are perfect for families with kids of different ages, levels 1 and 2 are ideal for kids 4 to 15 years old. The trails have different terrain types along the way, parents with little kids and elderly people can enjoy the safe spaces at the bottom of the mountain to walk around, also they can walk with the group to a point where they feel comfortable and return. We have selected park facilities that provide services for the families; bathrooms, shelters, picnic tables, parking. Other levels of hiking can be arranged with us for a customized tour.
- Professional Guide to plan and facilitate the experience.
- Best Itinerary and assistance for Families.
- Trail hiking guided tours and activities
- Evening activities for the kids 4 years +: Smores, fire pit where permitted, camp games. Water bottle for each trail, snack.
- Park entrance**
* meals on free day are not included
** some parking fees at the parks and extra activities are not included
- Other activities such as kayaking, bicking, zip lining, horseback riding, wine tasting, etc.
- Tips and gratuities.
We have selected ideal dates for family vacations:
Spring Break – March or April
Summer – June, July, August
Fall – September, October and early november
NOTE: Winter months like December, January, February are not ideal for hiking in the mountains nor driving in case of snow and low temperatures.
Other dates are available for customized tours.
For the North Carolina Road Trip you can either arrive by plane to Charlotte, rent a car and meet the group at Crowders Mountain State Park meeting point or you can drive from Florida to Savannah GA, meet at the departure point and drive to Crowders Mountain State Park. Then all the group will do the tour by car.
For the Arizona Road Trip, we all fly to Phoenix AZ, rent a car and meet at our 1st accommodation.Then all the group will do the tour by car.