The Ultimate Family Weekend Plan for Your Next Vacation
If you’re looking for fun activities on weekend, our Family Weekend is the perfect plan to get out of the house and spend quality time with your family in the Great Outdoors. And our summer camp in Fruitland Park, FL, is the perfect place to do just that.
In Guaikinima, we celebrate summer all year long. That is why we have special programs that allow parents to live a lifetime outdoor experience that will strengthen their bond with their kids and nature.
Our Family Weekend Program
Summer camp fun is for everyone. Our campers visit us to detox from tech and their everyday routines, engaging in exciting activities such as canoeing, kayaking, and interactively learning about nature. But there’s more:
- Accommodation: You will rest in a beautiful and comfortable pine cabin with air conditioning or heating (depending on the weather), with an internal bathroom and bunk beds. It includes accommodation (2 nights), meals, and an activity program.
- Wide range of activities: From tubing and archery to campfires, where we usually make the best s’mores and other camp-themed desserts in town, like s’more brownies and chocolate chip marshmallow cake! Nature lovers can explore the surrounding environment and see how many different types of wildlife they can spot! Swim in our pool, while those who prefer lakeside boating will be happy on either end of our lakefront property.
- Meals: We work with professional nutritionists to structure a delicious three-meal balanced menu. We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a comfortable dining room, with a variety of food for the whole family’s taste. In Guaikinima, every meal is a ceremony where campers learn about nutrition, international recipes, and positive eating habits.
Family Weekends: A Wellness Booster
Camping is a great way to get physical activity, and the experts agree it’s good for mental health too:
- Summer camps improve social skills. Kids who usually attend a summer camp learn to adapt successfully and take advantage of new environments and situations out of their comfort zone. This advantage can help them thrive in social and professional environments.
- Camping helps kids develop divergent thinking. It also boosts their self-esteem, reduces anxiety, and helps them develop healthy stress coping mechanisms. It also increases positive values like empathy by making them feel more connected with nature and other living creatures.
Learn To Embrace Your Inner Child Again
Sometimes, we adults forget what it’s like to be a kid. We get caught up in the daily grind and responsibilities of adulthood that we forget to take some time out for ourselves. Camping is a great way to spend time with your family and reconnect with nature while simultaneously getting back in touch with your inner child.
Camping allows you to escape from everyday life and reconnect with nature. In addition to getting away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, you can also enjoy many other benefits.
We invite you to hike through trails that lead through forests or meadows full of wildflowers, and on lakes stocked with rainbow trout. Let’s set some campfires at night under Florida’s clear skies or shoot arrows at targets on sightseeing treks.
Reserve your Family Weekend
We’ll have two Sleepaway Camp seasons available in our Fruitland Park, Fl, location:
- The first Season will be from July 2nd to July 22nd, 2023.
- The second Season will be from July 23rd to August 5th, 2023.
Our 9-week Day Camp starts on June 12th and until August 11th, 2023. Discover our day camp locations: Historic Virginia Key Beach Park, Tree Tops Park, & Oleta River State Park.
Get ready! As of December 6th, the Early Bird rate will be open until February 10th
We have fun for everyone’s needs! Learn more about special programs—Road Trips, CIT Program, Family Weekends, and more!
Call Us! Join our Special Programs for unlimited family fun during Spring Break