Welcome to Camp Guaikinima 2023
An integrated community where unique and unforgettable moments happen and where your children will make new friends enjoying and connecting with nature 😉
- $40 processing fee will apply.
- Registration includes transportation to camp from Weston FL, 2 Guaikinima t-shirts and photo APP package with face recognition.
- PROMO HOLIDAY offer is valid until December 5th or until the 20 spots per session are gone. Other discounts do not apply.
Sleepaway Special Discounts
Returning Campers $150
Sibling discount. Applies to siblings of a registered camper.
3 weeks $150
2 weeks $100
CIT is awarded 15% off the regular camp price
- 1st Session = $4,208
- 2nd Session (two weeks) = $3,273
"Bring a friend discount". If you refer to a new camper, we’ll give you a $150 referral discount.
The discount will be applied once the referred person is registered. The referral will be considered once we confirm that it is not in our database, which is a new contact for Guaikinima
- Special Discounts are not combinable
CANCELLATION / REFUNDS
A non-refundable deposit of $800.00 per session per camper is required at the time of registration. The tuition payments are fully refundable up until June 1st, 2023. Tuition is not refundable if parents withdraw a child after June 1st, 2023; shorten a session during the summer season due to illness, homesickness; or if a camper is asked to leave due to a violation of the behavior code. No partial refunds will be given after June 1st, 2023, for shortened sessions. Registration and tuition is not refundable due to travel restrictions for international families enrolled after May 1st, 2023.
Payment for all sessions is due in full by June 1st 2023.
If you are unable to attend for any reason, you may have someone substitute for your participation in the program. Call our office at (954) 654-0395 at least 30 days prior to the event to transfer your enrollment. A $75 fee will apply. If you are unable to attend and do not wish to transfer your spot. We will convert your enrollment to a non-refundable Guaikinima Sleepaway voucher which must be used the following year.
- Tuition includes laundry and medications regularly carried in our Infirmary.
- Tuition does not include linens and transportation from camp (which is optional and billed separately).
- Out-of-camp medical services and special prescriptions are not included in the tuition, and will be charged to the credit card on file at time an expense is incurred.
- Every family is required to have a credit card on file. Out of camp expenses will be charged to the credit card at the time costs are incurred.
NOTE: In regards to situations beyond our control, such as but not limited to pandemics, natural disasters, etc:
If Camp Guaikinima Summer 2023 can not go forward due to a government mandate or our own decision, we reserve the right to maintain or modify our current cancellation policy accordingly with previous notification to our registered families.
Camp Guaikinima reserves the right to change the start and/or end dates of the Summer 2023 sessions in accordance with the indications of the local authorities in regards to the development of any situation beyond our control.