Adventure experience with all the comforts.
Come and enjoy a weekend full of fun and adventure!
Get out of the routine and escape for a weekend with your family and/or friends to our camp located in Fruitland Park, Florida (an hour from the city of Orlando) and live a camping experience, sharing recreational activities in touch with nature and with excellent attention.
- It includes accommodation (2 nights), meals and activity program.
- Targeted activities available for adults and children (aged 4 and older).
- Accommodation in beautiful and comfortable pine cabins with air conditioning or heating.
FAMILY WEEKEND IN CAMP.
How is the place?
¡Es lo máximo! A campsite immersed in a beautiful forest, surrounded by spectacular pine trees where you can zip-line with a beautiful natural lake ideal to venture out to paddle board or just paddle a boat with family or enjoy the sunset. An adventurous experience with all the comforts for everyone:
- Accommodation: You will rest in a beautiful and comfortable pine cabin with air conditioning or heating (depending on the weather) with internal bathroom, bunk beds and capacity for 12 people.
- Meals: We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner in a comfortable dining room, with a variety of food for the taste of the whole family. (Just bring the snacks your kids like best)
- Activities: You will have a lot of fun with our wide range of games and activities, always accompanied by our guides.
Come and live it!
Frequently asked questions
No, everyone should bring their bedding and sleeping bags or blanket.
No, the price is per person not per cabin.
We offer family menu for the taste of adults and children. Pasta Station, Burgers, American Breakfast, Grilled Chicken and White Rice and Taco Station. Nuggets option for the little ones.
Children aged 2 and 3 years must always be supervised and accompanied by their parents or representatives in the activities. Children 4 and older can go with the counselor and group of children to activities without parents.
List of what to wear:
- Tennis shoes (sneakers)
- Flip flops or Crocs
- Bathing suit
- Tote bag with bathroom supplies
- Towels for cabin and for the lake
- Insect repellent
- Sunscreen lotion
- Fitted sheets
- Sleeping bag or blanket
Yes, as long as they are not more than 12 people in total.