Welcome to Guaikinima Day Camp
A community filled with unique and unforgettable moments, where your kids will make new friends, have a lot of fun and connect with nature 😉
Day Camp Dates 2024
Weekly plans – From June 10th to August 9th
Important information for registration at Oleta River State Park
We have two different shelters at this Day Camp location, the program and activities are the same for both shelters. If you are planning to register with a friend, please make sure you select the same location for both campers (The options are Oleta Drop Off 1 and Oleta Drop Off 2). Registrations are first come first serve. To transfer the camper to another location (shelter), we'll need a written request in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll need at least 3 business days' notice (by Wednesday of the previous week, the latest). Transfers will depend on availability.
Terms & Conditions
- Tuition is due on the Monday prior to camp start date.
- 1 Guaikinima T-Shirt (uniform) included per camper.
- A non-refundable application fee of $8 per week applies to all registrations
- Walk-Ins without pre-registration will be taken with an additional $10 processing fee if space is available.
- Tuition payments will be refundable with a cancellation written notice in advance by email to email@example.com. We'll need at least 3 business days notice (by Wednesday of previous week, the latest) to transfer the camper to another week or make refunds (transfers will depend on availability). Refunds will be made within 45 days of formal request.
- Campers are grouped by age. Friends requested can not be more than 2 years apart. You can request a maximum of 1 bunk buddie in the same group. We understand that campers want to be paired with friends, we'll try to place them in the same group but we can not promise the pairing of campers. At Guaikinima we are committed to ensuring that campers enjoy the camp to the fullest, have fun outdoors, make new friends and learn new activities.
NOTE: In regards to situations beyond our control, such as but not limited to pandemics, natural disasters, etc:
If Camp Guaikinima Summer can not go forward due to a government mandate or our own decision, we reserve the right to maintain or modify our current cancellation policy accordingly with previous notification to our registered families.
Camp Guaikinima reserves the right to change the start and/or end dates of the Summer sessions in accordance with the indications of the local authorities in regards to the development of any situation beyond our control.