Welcome to Guaikinima Day Camp
A community filled with unique and unforgettable moments, where your kids will make new friends, have a lot of fun and connect with nature 😉
Day Camp Dates 2022
Weekly plans from June 13th to August 12th
Our registrations will start on 2022
* Reserve with $100 per camper per week and pay the rest in monthly installments.
Day Camp Special Discounts:
- Sibling Discount: the credit applies to every sibling after the first registered camper.
- $10 per week
- Early Bird: $355 per week (Other discounts don't apply)
Terms & Conditions
- Tuition is due on the Friday prior to camp start date.
- 1 Guaikinima T-Shirt (uniform) included per camper.
- A non-refundable application fee of $8 per week applies to all registrations
- Walk-Ins without pre-registration will be taken with an additional $10 processing fee if space is available.
- Tuition payments will be refundable with a cancellation written notice in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll need at least 3 days notice to transfer the camper to another week or make refunds (transfers will depend on availability). Refunds will be made within 45 days of formal request.
- Campers are grouped by age. Friends requested can not be more than 2 years apart. You can request a maximum of 1 bunk buddie in the same group. We understand that campers want to be paired with friends, we'll try to place them in the same group but we can not promise the pairing of campers. At Guaikinima we are committed to ensuring that campers enjoy the camp to the fullest, have fun outdoors and learn new activities.
NOTE: In regards to situations beyond our control, such as but not limited to pandemics, natural disasters, etc:
If Camp Guaikinima Summer 2022 can not go forward due to a government mandate or our own decision, we reserve the right to maintain or modify our current cancellation policy accordingly with previous notification to our registered families.
Camp Guaikinima reserves the right to change the start and/or end dates of the Summer 2022 sessions in accordance with the indications of the local authorities in regards to the development of any situation beyond our control.